I am astounded by how much this child has transformed over the past year. Both inside and out. And despite my best efforts to keep her little, she just keeps growing and learning and changing.
Had me an interview with the little lady while she ate her birthday donut:
1. What makes you happy? Eliza!
2. What is your favorite animal? Bob, the fish (her Christmas present from Aunt Birdie)
3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Ramen noodles (we have her on an early college prep program)
4. What is your favorite restaurant? Qdoba (that’s my girl)
5. What is your favorite thing to do? Play Minecraft or Disney Infinity 2.0 (and her daddy’s girl)
6. What are you really good at? Round offs
7. What is your favorite TV show? Kate & Mim Mim
8. What is your favorite movie? Bold Eagles (thank you Grandpa for that introduction)
9. What is your favorite color? Purple
10. Who is your best friend? Campbell
11. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Cuddle & watch movies in mama’s bed
12. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play video games
13. What is your favorite thing to do with Eliza? Build pillow forts on mama’s bed
14. What is your favorite sport? Tumbling
15. What is your favorite outfit? Big Hero 6 shirt with blue zig zag leggings and brown floppy boots
16. Where is your favorite place to go? Skyzone!
17. What is your favorite book? Magic Tree House: The Perfect Time for Pandas
18. What is your favorite song? Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
19. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disneyland/World
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher (it’s in the blood)
So excited to see what 7 has in store for this girl!